£355,000 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming 4 bedroom detached bungalow, which offers versatile living accommodation &has been recently upgraded by the current owner. This lovely property is ideally situated within this highly desirable locale &viewing is highly recommended....
This spacious detached bungalow is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers due to the flexible &versatile accommodation on offer, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements &would also be ideal for those seeking one level living.
Internally the property offers expansive accommodation throughout &consists of an entrance vestibule leading into the reception hallway, with a WC plus an array of handy &practical storage provisions available. The well-proportioned Living Room, with feature gas fire &surround, is an ideal space for socialising &relaxing as well as benefiting from patio doors opening out to the front garden, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. There is a spacious formal Dining Room, which can be dually accessed via either the Living Room or Kitchen, which also provides access out to the rear garden. The recently refitted Kitchen/Dining Room, is a real stand-out feature of this lovely home &benefits from a central island, a range of base &wall units, plus has the inclusion of a built-in oven/hob - there is also convenient access out to the rear garden via the Kitchen.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
Living Room 18' 10" x 14' 6" ( 5.74m x 4.42m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 2" x 12' ( 4.01m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 12' 3" max &inc wardrobe x 11' 8" ( 3.73m max &inc wardrobe x 3.56m )
Bedroom 13' 4" exc wradrobe x 8' 4" exc wardrobe ( 4.06m exc wradrobe x 2.54m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom / Office 9' x 10' 7" max ( 2.74m x 3.23m max )
There are 3 bedrooms which are all doubles in size, with 2 of the bedrooms having the inclusion of built-in wardrobes. The 4th bedroom, which is currently used as a home office, could also be adapted to alternative use depending on your lifestyle requirements, due to the substantial additional living accommodation on offer throughout the home. Completing the accommodation is a modern, stylish Shower Room comprising of Shower Cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
The home has been recently updated/upgraded by the current owners &is well-presented throughout, with fresh décor &further benefits from an oil fired central heating system. The owners have also recently installed new double glazed windows.
To the front of the property is a mono bloc driveway providing off road parking &access to the detached double garage, which benefits from electric doors, power, lighting &water. The front garden is laid to lawn with shrubs &borders, whilst the rear garden has been conveniently landscaped to provide low maintenance living with gravelled &various seating areas. The trees &borders, plus private backdrop, make this a perfect space in which to relax &unwind, in order to enjoy the wonderful views over the hills from both front &rear aspects.
Gargunnock is a sought after village, conveniently situated between Stirling and Kippen. Amenities include a village primary school, church &pub. The secondary school catchment is Stirling High School &Balfron High School, with a bus service for pupils. The historic city of Stirling, which is a short journey away, offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well- known stores located in the Thistle Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh by rail (Stirling Station) or bus.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.