£79,500 Offers over
A 3 bedroom mid-terrace house, offering no onwards chain &in need of modernisation/updating throughout.
The property does require complete renovation throughout, but will appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers due to the size &scope on offer.
Internally the accommodation is set over 2 levels &initially consists of an entrance hallway, with a handy &practical storage cupboard. The spacious Lounge/Dining Room, benefits from a large window to the rear aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen, requires complete modernisation &has convenient access out to the rear garden. Completing the downstairs accommodation is a Shower Room, comprising of shower, WC &wash hand basin. On the upper floor are the 3 Bedrooms, which are all well-proportioned &the Master Bedroom benefiting from in-built wardrobes.
There are front &rear gardens, both of which do require a degree of maintenance - the rear garden is mainly a large patio area, with shrubs &borders.
Tillicoultry is a popular village situated to the east of Stirling which offers fabulous views to the Ochil Hills. Local facilities are available in the village including banking, shops, health centre &primary schooling. Major shops &railway links are available in Alloa &Stirling. The M9 &M80 are within easy striking distance &offer commuter access to Glasgow, Perth &Edinburgh.
Lounge / Dining Room 13' 8" x 13' 9" exc bay window ( 4.17m x 4.19m exc bay window )
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 7' 9" ( 4.22m max x 2.36m )
Bedroom 14' 10" x 10' 1" max ( 4.52m x 3.07m max )
Bedroom 12' 10" exc wardrobes x 10' 4" ( 3.91m exc wardrobes x 3.15m )
Bedroom 13' 11" x 7' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.