£210,000 Offers over
Three bedroom semi detached villa with accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen. three bedrooms and bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower and screen.
Situated in popular pocket of Bishopbriggs this three bedroom semi detached villa offers well laid out family living. Accommodation comprises of welcoming reception hallway, bright spacious lounge with aspects to the front and leading through to the dining room overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted units and provides access to the rear gardens. On the upper floor there are three good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, level gardens to front and rear and driveway to garage.
Katrine Avenue is situated within the Bishopbriggs area of Glasgow, which is conveniently situated for passage to Glasgow City centre and beyond via established road networks and public transport facilities with destinations further afield easily accessible via motorway links. Excellent local schooling at both primary and secondary levels and shopping and leisure pursuits are also well catered for.
Early viewing by appointment is highly recommended.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 9" max ( 4.62m x 3.89m max )
Dining Room 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 9' 1" ( 3.61m max x 2.77m )
Bedroom 16' 10" max x 9' to robes ( 5.13m max x 2.74m to robes )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 8' 5" max ( 3.56m x 2.57m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.