£320,000 Offers over
Rare to the market, exceptional 3 bed modern barn conversion finished to a high standard throughout and in move in condition. Located within a semi-rural location within the hamlet of Dalgarven, 2 miles from Kilwinning. Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent home.
Charming, semi-detached converted barn within a coveted farmhouse development and presented in pristine condition throughout. This fabulous property offers generous living accommodation inside and out and comes with extensive rear gardens with the potential to develop. On the ground level the bright, spacious hallway leads off to the lounge, open plan dining kitchen, utility room and shower room. The lounge is spacious with a feature fireplace with log burner, window to the front and also has French doors leading to the rear garden. The modern open plan fitted kitchen/ dining area has a large window to the rear and smaller window to the front offering plenty of natural light. The kitchen is well equipped with plenty cupboards and work top space and has under cabinet lights. The breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the dining area/reception two. The utility room has a door to the back garden and is located next to the shower room which comprises of shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin. On the upper level there is a large walk in cupboard, three good sized bedrooms, two benefiting from built in storage and the master has dual aspect windows and is of generous proportion. The luxurious family bathroom has a separate shower cubicle, Jacuzzi bath, w.c. and wash hand basin set within vanity unit.The property further benefits from ample parking, garage to the front and garage/workshop to the rear and well maintained gardens to front and back.
Lounge 19' 9" x 14' 7" ( 6.02m x 4.45m )
Kitchen/dining Area 19' 10" x 13' ( 6.05m x 3.96m )
Utility Room 7' 4" max. x 10' 4" max. ( 2.24m max. x 3.15m max. )
Bedroom One 19' 1" max. x 14' 7" max. ( 5.82m max. x 4.45m max. )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 13' 7" max. x 9' 11" max. ( 4.14m max. x 3.02m)
Has slopping roof
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 13' 2" max. x 9' 7" max. ( 4.01m max. x 2.92m)
Has slopping roof
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.