£240,000 Offers over
Enjoying a sought-after location, within walking distance of a number of highly regarded local schools, this well-ordered family home boasts well-proportioned accommodation over two levels and is set within an attractive established garden plot.
Enjoying a sought-after location within walking distance of a number of highly regarded local schools, this neatly maintained family home boasts well-proportioned accommodation over two levels and has been further enhanced by upgrades such as replacement gas boiler and replacement double glazing.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; this exceptionally comfortable home comprises wide reception hallway with useful walk-in cloakroom cupboard off, spacious lounge featuring contemporary fire and surround at focal point, separate dining room with attractive rear garden outlook, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted units and leading in turn to a rear sun porch, three extremely well-proportioned bedrooms and an impressive shower room featuring modern sanitary ware and vanity storage.
Of additional note is the established garden plot within which this home sits which affords off-street parking to the front by virtue of a driveway which leads, in turn, to a single car garage. The rear gardens are predominantly level and fully enclosed to deliver the ideal child and pet friendly proposition. Access is also granted to an expansive cellar area which provides super family storage.
The property lies close to both Giffnock and Thornliebank, providing a broad range of shopping facilities combined with regular bus and rail services, which make it an ideal base for commuting. Excellent road links also lead in turn to motorway networks providing speedy access to Glasgow city
Lounge 13' 9" into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.19m into bay x 3.58m )
Dining Room 12' 2" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.71m max x 3.28m max )
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.21m )
Bedroom One 13' 11" into bay x 9' 9" ( 4.24m into bay x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 3" front of fitted wardrobes ( 3.71m x 2.82m front of fitted wardrobes )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.79m )
Shower Room 6' 10" max x 5' 3" max ( 2.08m max x 1.60m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.