£265,000 Offers over
Located within the picturesque village of Cardross, 38 Hillside Road is a superbly proportioned three bedroom detached chalet style bungalow which sits on a large corner plot.
Located within the picturesque village of Cardross, 38 Hillside Road is a superbly proportioned three bedroom detached chalet style bungalow which sits on a large corner plot. Internally the property does require a program of renovations and modernisation however offers a new owner a blank canvas to personalise to their taste. On the ground floor there is a porch and welcoming hallway. The lounge is to the front and has lovely aspects over the garden. The kitchen and dining room are located to the rear of the property with the kitchen having access to a conservatory that has doors to the rear garden area. There are two excellent sized double bedrooms both of which have built in storage and a good sized bathroom which has a bath and separate shower cubicle. The upper level has a large main bedroom with an En-suite shower room. There is a large attic space which can be accessed from both the landing and main bedroom. Externally the property sits in a lovely mature plot with various lawned and seating areas. There is a detached garage and carport to the side of the property. The village of Cardross is ideally positioned between the towns of Helensburgh and Dumbarton. Within the village is a train station with regular services to Glasgow and beyond and an excellent local primary school. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.70m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 12' 1" Max x 6' 8" Max ( 3.68m Max x 2.03m Max )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.79m )
Conservatory 11' 6" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.51m Max x 2.67m Max )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 11' ( 3.89m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
Main Bedroom 15' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.