£220,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|19 July 2013||£150,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
CLOSING DATE SET FOR OFFERS TUESDAY 31/05/2022 AT 12PM
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this immaculately presented and very well proportioned extended detached villa.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this immaculately presented and well proportioned extended detached villa. This lovely family home is located in a sought after area and is conveniently located for access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities and road networks. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a panelled security door, "Light Oak" effect laminated flooring and access to the cloakroom, lounge and the staircase off to the landing. The spacious front facing lounge has "Light Oak" effect laminated flooring and an under-stair cupboard housing the electricity meter and circuit breakers. The good sized rear facing kitchen boasts an extensive range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset sink with mixer tap and pelmet lighting. There is an integrated ceramic hob, fan assisted double oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and automatic washing machine. There is a concealed "Vokera" combi boiler, space for a U.S. style fridge-freezer, fourteen recess spotlights, Grey laminated flooring and French doors to the gardens. The spacious dual aspect dining room also has Grey laminated flooring. The landing leads to one single and two double bedrooms, and the bathroom. The master bedroom has double built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and lawned gardens with large paved patio area to the rear. Early internal viewing is imperative!
Lounge 15' 1" extending to 17' 4" x 14' 6" ( 4.60m extending to 5.28m x 4.42m )
Kitchen 17' 9" x 8' 11" ( 5.41m x 2.72m )
Dining Room 16' 11" x 8' 4" ( 5.16m x 2.54m )
Master Bedroom 11' 7" extending to 12' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m extending to 3.78m x 2.72m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.