£230,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 November 2016||£189,200||£21,200|
|6 August 2012||£168,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
***UNDER OFFER AT CLOSING DATE*** Located within the sought after Clyde Arran Estate on the upper east side of Helensburgh, 56 Kildonan Drive is a superbly proportioned three bedroom semi-detached villa that sitis within a fabulous sized south facing plot.
Located within the sought after Clyde Arran Estate on the upper east side of Helensburgh, 56 Kildonan Drive is a superbly proportioned three bedroom semi-detached villa that sits within a fabulous sized south facing plot. From the upper level there are far reaching views over the town with the Clyde Estuary in the distance. On the ground floor there is a welcoming hallway which has two large store cupboards and a useful WC. The lounge is a wonderful size and has dual aspects over the front and rear gardens. There is ample space for good sized dining furniture and access to a beautiful conservatory with a glass roof and door leading to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and has various integral appliances and space for free-standing white goods. There is a door leading to a back porch which in turn has doors accessing both the garage and garden. Upstairs there are three excellent sized bedrooms two of which have built in storage. There is also an additional store cupboard on the landing and a modern family bathroom. The property is double glazed throughout, has gas central heating and solar panel technology (which is fully paid off). Externally there are large front and rear gardens with the rear being particularly spacious. There is an attached garage which has a useful utility area with plumbing for a washing machine and to the front is a private double driveway. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 21' 3" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 6.48m Max x 3.76m Max )
Conservatory/family Room 11' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.18m )
Main Bedroom 12' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.17m x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.