£230,000 Offers over
Impressive and generously proportioned traditional terraced villa situated within a sought after area. This beautiful family home is conveniently located for amenities, transport routes easy access to the airport. Early internal viewing is advised!
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this rarely available, impressive and generously proportioned traditional terraced villa situated within a sought after location. This beautiful family home is conveniently situated for access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, road networks including the M8 Motorway and the airport. The accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hall with walk-in cloaks cupboard and under-stair cupboard. The appealing bay windowed lounge features solid "Oak" flooring, a recessed alcove with display cabinet and a timber fireplace with marble plinth and hearth and a living flame gas fire. There is a rear facing dining room with "Oak" flooring, a family room with "Oak" flooring, a timber fireplace with multi-fuel stove and slate hearth. The galley kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, an inset sink and gas range with electric ovens, extractor hood, plumbed for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge-freezer. In addition there is French doors to the gardens. The landing leads to three double bedrooms with "Oak" flooring, the shower room and the staircase off to three attic rooms. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing (except for one cupboard window) and mature enclosed lawned gardens. Early viewing of this outstanding family home is essential to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Lounge 18' 6" narrowing to 15' 10" x 13' ( 5.64m narrowing to 4.83m x 3.96m )
Family Room 13' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.33m )
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Kitchen 17' 9" x 6' 3" ( 5.41m x 1.91m )
Master Bedroom 18' 7" narrowing to 15' 0" x 11' 9" ( 5.66m narrowing to 4.57m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
Attic Room One 16' 4" x 7' 9" ( 4.98m x 2.36m )
Attis Room Two 13' 2" x 7' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.34m )
Attic Room Three 7' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.