£145,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 November 2020||£110,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
### CLOSING DATE MONDAY 30/05/2022 @ 12PM ### Four bedroom traditional mid terrace offering flexible accommodation: entrance porch, entrance hall, front facing lounge, sun room, fitted kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms, one single and modern fitted bathroom.
Well-presented traditional family home centrally located in Dreghorn Main Street close to all amenities including primary and secondary schools offering flexible,spacious accommodation over two levels. Property comprises on the ground level of entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious front facing lounge, modern fitted kitchen with ample base and wall units with large storage cupboard, utility room fitted with Belfast sink, and sun room to the back with large window offering lots of natural light. On the upper level there four bedrooms, three to the front with the impressive master bedroom to the rear. The modern family bathroom comprises of bath, w.c., wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle. An additional large storage cupboard is located on this floor too. The property is further enhanced with off street parking and garage to the rear accessible by double gates and good sized enclosed garden, gas central heating and has double glazing. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate this fabulous home.
Lounge 14' 2" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.32m max x 3.51m max )
Kitchen 12' 4" x 12' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.78m )
Sun Room 14' 8" x 5' 8" ( 4.47m x 1.73m )
Utility Room 5' 11" max x 5' 2" max ( 1.80m max x 1.57m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 12' ( 4.80m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 14' 2" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.32m max x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 3 9' to cupboard x 14' 3" max ( 2.74m to cupboard x 4.34m max )
Bedroom 4 7' 11" to cupboard x 9' 11" ( 2.41m to cupboard x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.