£330,000 Offers over
A handsome traditional home boasting an ideal position within the popular conservation village of Eaglesham with a truly impressive outlook to the front over the Eaglesham 'Orry'.
Centrally positioned within the ever-popular conservation village of Eaglesham, this handsome mid terrace home is set within a traditional stone-built building and delivers an impressive combination of traditional charm with notably generous apartment sizes.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; the ground floor accommodation comprises spacious formal lounge with stone-built fireplace at focal point, similarly sizeable family/dining room also featuring a striking open fire and surround, comprehensively fitted kitchen with useful utility recess and large wet room hosting modern sanitary ware.
A broad stairwell leads, in turn, to a bright upper landing off which can be found two extremely well-proportioned double bedrooms; each of which capture striking dual aspect views over both the 'Orry' and the extensive rear gardens. Of additional note is the expansive attic area which is accessed by virtue of a pull-down ladder and delivers a significant additional storage opportunity.
A worthy rival to the charming interior, the established rear gardens deliver the most idyllic environment with a sizeable lawn which is encased by attractive peripheral bedding and a rolling pathway. There is both a greenhouse and two garden sheds also in situ. Given its size; this area promotes a significant opportunity for further property development (subject to local authority consent) and equally presents as an ideal family and pet friendly proposition.
Lounge 16' 2" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.93m max x 3.84m max )
Family Room 17' 1" into bay x 12' 7" ( 5.21m into bay x 3.84m )
Kitchen 13' 9" max x 10' 9" excluding door void ( 4.19m max x 3.28m excluding door void )
Wet Room 9' 3" max x 9' 3" max ( 2.82m max x 2.82m max )
Bedroom 1 18' 5" x 11' ( 5.61m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 18' 5" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.61m max x 4.60m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.