£320,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 December 2018||£284,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Brought to market in true move-in condition, this spacious, two-bedroom, two-reception room, mid-terrace house forms part of a sought-after development in prestigious Juniper Green. It represents an outstanding home for a wide demographic, and includes contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout. Furthermore, it has a leafy green setting within easy reach of the city centre.
The property comprises:
• Charming mid-terrace house
• Inviting hall with storage &WC
• Spacious living room with electric stove &hearth
• Versatile dining room extension with access to garden
• Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
• Two airy double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes &shuttered windows
• Luxurious shower room
• Fully-floored attic with Ramsay ladder
• Real oak flooring on the ground floor
• Large, private store
• Private rear terrace with southeast aspect and leafy views
• Private front garden &communal rear garden
•Allocated residents’ parking with potential for EV charge point
• Gas central heating via a new boiler
• Double-glazed windows throughout with integrated alarm system
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.