£265,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|2 July 2004||£205,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This generously appointed detached home delivers a superbly balanced six-apartment compliment of family accommodation and is further enhanced by virtue of 2 single garages and superb enclosed rear garden.
Sharing an exclusive entrance off Clarkin Avenue with its immediate neighbour, this impressively proportioned family home delivers an ideal balance of family accommodation and boasts a notably bright and truly well-ordered interior.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, this impressive property extends, on the principal level, to broad reception hallway with storage off, attractive formal sitting room with fire and surround at focal point, separate dining room affording 'French-door' access to the rear garden, generously proportioned dining kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units along with ample space for table and chairs, large utility room with rear garden access and a useful ground floor cloakroom facility with two-piece white suite. A broad stairwell leads in turn to the upper landing off which can be found four generously proportioned bedrooms (the master of which incorporates a spacious four-piece en-suite bathroom which includes both tub and independent shower stall) and, completing the accommodation on this level, a modern family bathroom featuring white sanitary ware and overhead shower attachment. Notably; the upper landing also features abundant storage as well as access to an expansive attic spaceA worthy rival to the appealing interior; the rear garden delivers a sizeable split-level sun deck which is complimented by a large predominantly level lawn. This area is fully enclosed to create the ideal family and pet friendly proposition.
Lounge 18' 6" into bay x 11' 10" ( 5.64m into bay x 3.61m )
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 13' 9" x 11' 2" max ( 4.19m x 3.40m max )
Utility Room 13' 9" max excluding door recess x 3' 11" ( 4.19m max excluding door recess x 1.19m )
Bedroom One/master Suite 15' 8" max x 14' 1" max ( 4.78m max x 4.29m max )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 3" plus door recess ( 4.09m x 2.82m plus door recess )
Bedroom Three 10' 11" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.33m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.77m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 4' 11" ( 2.34m x 1.50m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.