£685,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 October 2007||£485,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Broomfield Gardens has long been regarded as one of Shandon's most prestigious addresses, home to a small number of high calibre homes all of which are of individual design. Number 9 has been beautifully maintained and designed and offers nearly 3000 square foot of living space.
There are two private parking areas for the property with the main driveway being accessed by a shared lane to the rear. Internally the accommodation is bright and extremely spacious. On entering there is a wonderful grand hallway which has access to a luxurious shower room. The formal lounge is in excess of twenty five foot in length and has a beautiful feature fire and access onto a large terrace which has been cleverly planted with mature shrubs and trees offering a high degree of privacy from neighbouring properties. In addition to the lounge there is an excellent sized living room which has double doors accessing a formal dining room which enjoys dual aspects over the gardens. The kitchen has been re-designed and is fitted with beautiful units and worktops. There is a range of German AEG appliances and space for informal dining. There is access from the kitchen to a large utility room. The upper level of the property offers five large bedrooms with four of them being south facing offering breath-taking views towards the Gareloch. The main suite is vast in size and has large integral wardrobes. The En-suite bathroom has been beautifully fitted with a free-standing bath, separate shower enclosure and double sinks. In addition there is a guest suite offering a dressing room and En-suite facilities and three further double bedrooms all of which have share a beautiful family bathroom.
Lounge 26' 2" x 14' 8" Max ( 7.98m x 4.47m Max )
Living Room 20' 7" x 12' 8" ( 6.27m x 3.86m )
Dining Room 12' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 16' 7" x 13' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.99m )
Utility Room 9' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.95m x 1.75m )
Shower Room 9' 5" x 3' 3" ( 2.87m x 0.99m )
Main Bedroom 20' 3" x 12' 1" ( 6.17m x 3.68m )
En-Suite 13' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 4.17m Max x 3.86m Max )
Bedroom 3 12' 8" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.86m Max )
En-Suite 6' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
Office/bedroom 5 13' 1" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.86m Max )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
The property has modern gas central heating and is double glazed throughout with the windows having been replaced in the last couple of years. Externally there is a large integral garage which has space for up to three vehicles. The garage has recently had the addition of a replaced German automatic roller door which has an integrated courtesy door. As with the main house the gardens are immaculately maintained. There are various seating areas, large areas of lawn and a gorgeous summer house and green house. The grounds offer a high degree of privacy with beautiful mature planting. The main driveway offers parking for multiple vehicles and to the front there is an additional parking area for two vehicles. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.