£220,000 Offers over
**CLOSING DATE SET MONDAY 11TH JULY AT 12PM** A well- presented bright three-bedroom house in the desirable Moredun area of Edinburgh. This semi-detached property with a private rear garden off ers spacious and comfortable accommodation over two fl oors and will make for the perfect family home. The area benefi ts from a wide variety of local amenities, open green spaces, and is adjacent to Craigour Park Primary School.
• A welcoming entrance hall and carpeted stairs to upper floor
• Generous and light lounge allowing for a versatile furniture layout
• Contemporary sunny kitchen leading out to rear garden with dining space, stylish cabinetry, excellent workspace, and integrated appliances including a stainless steel oven and hob
• Principal carpeted double bedroom enjoys plentiful natural light thanks to the twin window front aspect, alongside a convenient built-in wardrobe and modern en-suite shower room with three-piece white suite
• Two further comfortable double bedrooms, one of which features a built-in double wardrobe • White tiled family bathroom with three-piece suite and wall-mounted shower
• Useful downstairs WC
• Sheltered rear garden laid to small lawn and decking, with well-established trees
• Private single driveway
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.