£278,500 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 3 bedroom detached family home, which is presented in walk-in condition &is ideally situated in this ever popular residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
This exquisite &immaculately presented property will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, especially those looking for a welcoming family home.
Internally this charming property consists of an entrance hallway &downstairs WC, whilst the well-proportioned Living Room is an ideal space for relaxing &socialising, as well as benefiting from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The stylish, modern Kitchen/Dining Room with patio doors leading out to the rear garden, is a further stand-out feature &the real HUB of this beautiful home, plus is a perfect room for entertaining. The Kitchen itself, is tastefully tailored with a range of contemporary base &wall units, as well as benefiting from built-in oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine &dishwasher. On the upper floor are 3 bedrooms, which are all doubles in size, with the Master Bedroom having the addition of an attractive En-suite Shower Room. Finally, concluding the accommodation is the modern 3 piece family Bathroom, comprising of bath, wash hand basin &WC. Handy &practical storage provisions can be found throughout the home.
Living Room 16' 5" x 10' 6" ( 5.00m x 3.20m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 21' 9" x 12' 3" max ( 6.63m x 3.73m max )
Bedroom 14' 1" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.29m max x 4.11m max )
Bedroom 13' 3" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.04m max x 2.54m max )
Bedroom 14' 11" x 7' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.24m )
The home truly is presented to an excellent standard throughout, with a high quality of fixture &fittings, plus bright fresh décor. The property further benefits from gas radiator heating &double glazing. Externally, to the front of the home there is a mono-bloc driveway providing off road parking, whilst the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a patio seating area, all of which is enclosed by a timber fence.
Livingston sits within the central belt of Scotland &provides good local amenities plus sporting &leisure facilities, whilst the Almondvale Centre &Livingston Designer Outlet is accessible for shoppers. The area is also conveniently placed for commuters, with good road &rail links to Edinburgh &Glasgow, plus bus routes providing local services.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.