£134,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are delighted to present this immaculately presented 4 bedroom, terraced townhouse situated in the desirable town of Greenock
*** CLOSING DATE SET - WEDNESDAY 03/08 *** Set within a highly sought after central location this stunning linked terraced townhouse villa offers a magnificent level of accommodation, immaculately presented throughout and perfect for growing families seeking a home with space for all.
The layout which is offered over 3 levels is very adaptable and comprises of a reception hall with a tiled WC and storage. On the ground level we have an impressive dining kitchen and one of the 4 double bedrooms. There is access to the lovely private gardens to the rear with lawn area and seating space.
On the first floor we have the main lounge and another bedroom, leading us on to floor two where there is a further 2 spacious bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom.
The property is ideally located for local schools, the health centre, bus routes and access to the main town centre. There is easy access to main road links and stations are nearby including Greenock West and Greenock Central. Early viewing of this wonderful family home is strongly advised.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 11' ( 3.33m x 3.35m )
Maximum (inc wardrobe)
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 11' 7" ( 2.90m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.11m )
Maximim, includes wardrobe
Bedroom 4 11' 3" x 6' 1" ( 3.43m x 1.85m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
Wc 5' 2" x 5' 10" ( 1.57m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.