£157,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 February 2006||£130,000||£63,000|
|23 April 2004||£67,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
-- FIXED PRICE £157,000 / HOME REPORT VALUE £160,000-- Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this bright and spacious detached family villa in highly regarded residential pocket of Darvel, close to the beautiful Lanfine Estate grounds.
This bright spacious family home which has been maintained to an exacting standard by the present owner offers accommodation over one level. On entrance we have a large reception hall, spacious lounge and access to the modern fitted kitchen/diner to the rear. The dining room has double doors into the garden area at the rear of the property.
The entrance hall leads to the fully fitted family bathroom, and the three spacious bedrooms all on the right hand side of this stunning property. Bedroom 3 provides access to large floored loft area with plenty of potential to convert into extra living space.
There is a gas safety check certificate available and the boiler is fully serviced.The property can be sold fully furnished if required also.
Just down the road from the property, we find the beautiful Morton Park and Gardens.The scenic walks around the Lanfine Estate grounds and the river Irvine provide ample leisure opportunities for dog walkers and the whole family.
Darvel is a popular Ayrshire town located in the Irvine Valley, around 27 miles south of Glasgow and 10 miles from Kilmarnock. It has a range of amenities including schools, shops and recreational facilities with further amenities in the nearby towns of Newmilns and Galston. Kilmarnock has a fully comprehensive range of amenities including schools, shops, restaurants and bars, transport links to Glasgow and beyond, supermarkets and leisure facilities
Lounge 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 7' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
Attic + Wc 20' 3" x 14' 2" ( 6.17m x 4.32m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.