£175,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached home in a residential area of Shotts. This home is in walk-in condition with a lovely modern kitchen and bathroom and easily-maintained gardens.
Five things the current owner loves about this home:
1. Herbison Crescent is a warm and extremely friendly development. There is a lovely mix of couples and families and a real sense of community.
2. The location is perfect for both road and rail with Shotts train station less than five minutes drive or a 10-minute walk from the house providing easy access to both Glasgow and Edinburgh, as well as a 5 minute drive from the M8.
3. One of my favourite things about this house is the size of the en-suite shower - it is huge and with excellent water pressure!
4. I love the fact the garden is not overlooked. It is extremely difficult to find a new build home with as much privacy as this one has so you can sit outside and relax in peace.
5. The property is bright and airy but with luxury touches such as dark hotel-style tiles and granite worktops as well as my favourite extra - the integrated wine cooler!
Entrance to the property is via a composite door into the vestibule accessing the lounge and part-tiled W.C with chrome towel rail.
Bright lounge with exposed staircase, under stair storage and access to the kitchen.
Gorgeous kitchen with high gloss units, complementary granite worktop, marble effect floor tiles and integrated appliances including a wine cooler. There is space for family dining and French doors out to the back garden.
Master Bedroom with e-suite:
Large double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and part-tiled en-suite shower room with rainfall shower..
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and views to the front of the property.
Single bedroom currently used as a home office.
Luxurious part-tiled bathroom with dark marble tiles, overhead shower, vanity sink and chrome heated towel rail.
The front of the property has well-kept lawn and decorative stones with path leading to the front door. There is a large driveway to the side with space to accommodate several cars.
The easily maintained back garden has paved patio, perfect for entertaining, artificial lawn with decorative chips and fencing to the perimeter creating privacy.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this gorgeous home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Shotts:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland s Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100 s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.