£133,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 March 2004||£23,200||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom mid-terrace family home, which is ideally situated in this highly desirable residential locale. The property is being sold with no onward chain &viewing is highly recommended.
This charming mid-terrace house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for a spacious family home.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of an entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned Living Room, which is an ideal space for socialising &entertaining, also benefits from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus the addition of a rear lobby area with storage, as well as convenient access out to the garden. Completing the downstairs accommodation is the family Bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, WC, wash hand basin. On the upper level are the 3 Bedrooms which are all doubles in size &the Master Bedroom benefiting from in-built wardrobes. There is also handy &practical storage provisions to be found throughout the property. The home further benefits from gas radiator heating &double glazed windows.
Externally, the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs &borders. The rear garden has been fashioned to include a lawn &patio seating area - there is also a timber shed included in the sale.
Living Room 14' 11" x 13' 3" max ( 4.55m x 4.04m max )
Kitchen 11' x 7' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 16' 8" max x 9' 11" max ( 5.08m max x 3.02m max )
Bedroom 9' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities, with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.