£390,000 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 3 bedroom detached family home, which offers versatile living accommodation &is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale, with breath-taking views of The Ochil Hills to the rear &elevated countryside views to the front aspect.
This exquisite detached house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for an expansive family home. The property offers both flexible &versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property boasts spacious accommodation which is set over 2 levels &initially consists of a welcoming Hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned Living Room, is partly open plan through to the formal Dining Room, making this an ideal space for entertaining &relaxing, as well as benefiting from windows to both the front &rear aspect which allows a wealth of natural light into the rooms - additionally, there are wonderful elevated countryside views to the front &the rear Dining Room window provides an outlook over the garden &of the Ochil Hills backdrop. The modern, stylish Kitchen is a real stand-out feature &is tastefully tailored with a range of base &wall units, breakfast bar, plus the inclusion of built-in oven/hob &dishwasher included in the sale. Conveniently situated off the Kitchen, is a handy &practical Utility Room, which also provides access out to the rear garden. There is a Bedroom on the ground floor, which is a double in size - however, this room could also be adapted to alternative usage, depending on your lifestyle requirements due to the additional living accommodation on offer throughout the home.
Living Room 13' 11" x 13' ( 4.24m x 3.96m )
Dining Room 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Kitchen 13' 10" x 12' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 14' 5" max &exc wardrobe x 13' 1" ( 4.39m max &exc wardrobe x 3.99m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 11" exc wardrobe ( 3.63m x 3.33m exc wardrobe )
Completing the accommodation on this level is a contemporary 4 piece Family Bathroom comprising of bath, separate shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. On the upper level are a further 2 Bedrooms, which again are both doubles in size &also benefit from in-built storage. Completing the accommodation is a stylish Shower Room, consisting of shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
The home is presented to an excellent standard throughout, with bright fresh décor &skillfully encapsulates the versatility that current modern lifestyles require. There is a good range of in built storage space to be found throughout the property &viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this spectacular home has to offer.
The property sits on a sizeable, wrap around plot &the gardens are a further stand-out feature of this lovely home, with a private backdrop &views of the Ochil Hills to the rear, plus stunning elevated countryside views to the front. It must be said that it is a credit to the current owners that they have resourcefully created a multi-tiered garden which offers a multitude of areas to enjoy. To the front is a driveway providing access to the garage, which benefits from power &lighting - the garden is mainly laid to lawn, with trees, shrubs &borders. The design of the rear garden has been fashioned to introduce various patio &seating areas, which provide ideal spaces for alfresco dining as well as a delightful additional place to relax &unwind, whilst ensuring that throughout the course of the day there is always a beautiful space to maximise the breath-taking views &capture the sunlight coming into the garden. The rear garden further benefits from a large lawn area, vegetable patch, Summer House &timber shed included in the sale - any prospective buyer with a passion for gardening or who simply desires a wonderful outside space to enjoy, will be wholly impressed by what the owners have imaginatively created.
The village of Alva is nestled at the foot of the Ochil Hills &consists of an array of local amenities to include a variety of local shops, health centre, post office &banks as well as primary &secondary schools. The historic city of Stirling is within convenient access &itself offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways &Stirling Train Station offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.