£260,000 Offers over
Delightful three bedroom detached villa in highly desirable area in the coastal town of Irvine. Accom. comprises on the ground floor; hall, lounge, bedroom, dining kitchen and shower room. First floor two bedrooms and family bathroom. Will appeal to many, early viewing is recommended.
Modern decor throughout, this delightful three bedroom chalet style villa will sure to appeal to many. Located in a popular private residential estate and in close proximity to shops, Harbourside, train station and good transport links to Glasgow. Offering spacious accommodation over two levels, the ground floor comprises of front facing lounge, tastefully decorated with large picture window, modern well fitted dining kitchen with USB charger socket and ample wall and base units and good storage. Integrated appliances include: electric oven, gas hob, microwave,dishwasher &fridge freezer. French doors give access out to the back garden. Double bedroom to the front and recently fitted luxury wet room with shower cubicle, rain fall shower head, w,c, w.h.b set within vanity unit. On the upper floor there two double bedrooms, one with built in storage and a modern family bathroom comprising of; bath with over-head shower, w.c., w.h.b., partially tiled walls and tiled floor with small Velux window. The property further benefits form D/G, GCH, multi car slabbed &gravel driveway and single garage. Grounds to the front are hard landscaped and chipped for low maintenance. There is an extensive rear garden which is laid to lawn, hard landscaped and timber decked laid with artificial turf with open outlook offering generous space for outdoor living. Early viewing is highly advised to appreciate this fantastic home.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' ( 4.39m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 19' 8" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.99m max x 3.78m max )
Wet Room (downstairs)
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 13' 9" ( 3.81m x 4.19m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" to wardrobes x 13' 9" ( 3.30m to wardrobes x 4.19m )
Bedroom Three (downstairs) 7' 7" x 13' 5" ( 2.31m x 4.09m )
Family Bathroom (upstairs)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.