£215,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this exceptional 3-bedroom semi-detached Craigend style Barrett-built home. This house benefits from open plan living, modern décor throughout, is in the catchment for Dalziel High School and is close to transport links including the M8, Motherwell train station and Carfin train station.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. We have very friendly neighbours and the estate has its own Facebook group.
2. You can sit in the living room and can see the wildlife across the road!
3. We have a fantastic pub/restaurant at the entrance of the estate.
4. Ravenscraig Sports Facility is only a 5 minute walk away and has a gym, different classes and a huge playpark for kids. It's also within the Dalziel school catchment area.
5. We're only a 5 minute drive from Motherwell Town Centre which is extremely handy.
Entrance to the property is through a composite door leading into the welcoming hallway where there is a storage cupboard, contemporary W.C and luxury dark wooden flooring which continues throughout the ground floor.
Bright lounge with wall-mounted TV and built-in storage cupboard.
Beautiful kitchen with gloss cabinets, complementary wooden worktop and integrated appliances. A large island provides an abundance of worktop, views to the garden and breakfast bar. There is space for a dining table or sofa and glazed door with sidelight which gives access to the back garden.
Master Bedroom with en-Suite:
Spacious double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes and stylish en-suite with enclosed shower.
Double bedroom with wall-mounted TV.
Double bedroom currently used as a home office.
Part-tiled three piece bathroom with shower over the bath.
The front of the property has a paved path to the front door and decorative chips.
The back of the property benefits from a paved patio and chipped area with lawn, manicured shrubs and high wooden fence for privacy. The back gate leads to two private parking bays.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Shieldmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it's good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.