£280,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 August 2018||£290,000||£130,000|
|30 January 2004||£160,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Beautifully presented traditional mid terraced villa occupying a prime position with an ever desirable locale of Glasgow's Southside.
Early internal viewings are essential to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented mid terrace villa occupying a prime position within the popular pocket of Newlands.
Presented in true walk in condition throughout this property is a credit to the current owners and sure to impress all who view therefore early internal viewings are highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Set over two levels this stunning family home extends to include an entrance vestibule, a welcoming reception hallway with feature stained glass window, a bright front facing bay window formal lounge with wood burning stove, a rear facing formal dining room with Rayburn Stove and a delightful fitted galley kitchen with a selection of floor and wall mounted units and access to the private rear garden.
The upper level of the property comprises of three well proportioned bedrooms and a stylish fitted three piece bathroom with shower. In addition this fantastic family home offers generous level front and rear gardens. The expansive rear garden has been thoughtfully designed to incorporate a decked area and a substantial section of lawn with mature fruit tree. The outlook to the rear is onto mature woodland providing a peaceful and private setting.
Early viewings are essential to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Lounge 15' 6" Into Bay x 13' 2" ( 4.72m Into Bay x 4.01m )
Kitchen 7' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.31m )
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.17m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' ( 4.29m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.