£148,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is ecstatic to present this stunning 3 bedroom mid-terrace home located in central Coatbridge. This home benefits from spacious rooms, a sleek style of decor and a modern kitchen and bathroom.
Five things the current owners love about this home:
1. Spacious Rooms - We were immediately impressed by the room size. This house is surprisingly spacious and is always bright and airy. There is plenty of built-in storage and a huge loft space for everything else!
2. Neighbourhood - The street itself is really quiet, with very little through traffic. All of the neighbours are friendly and our terrace is a bit of a hidden gem, with very little similar housing in the area.
3. Garden - We love our practical, low maintenance garden! It gets the sun right through until the late afternoon. We have enjoyed many morning coffees and family barbecues in the sunshine here!
4. Local Amenities - We are spoiled for choice here, with some fantastic cafes, coffee shops and supermarkets a short stroll away. We are also walking distance from some lovely green spaces, with a small park directly behind the houses and Dunbeth and Drumpellier Parks in the local vicinity.
5. Transport - There are two train stations within a short walk of the house. Coatbridge Sunnyside is a stones throw away, and provides high speed links to both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Entrance to this property is via a decorative white UPVC door which leads into the well presented main hallway area with slate brown flooring and white walls. This gives access to a WC, lounge area and soft grey carpeted stairs that lead to up to the first floor.
Accessible via the main entrance hallway this room exudes with natural light due to the large front window and the white glass patio doors in the open plan dining room area. This room is complete with brown wooden flooring and white walls that continue on from the hallway.
Perfect for entertaining with a large dining table for family meals and guests. This room also has large white glass patio doors that give access to the back garden.
Modern kitchen complete with sleek dark brown wooden work tops, large units with a matte finish and white subway tiling.
Generous double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and soft grey carpets.
Double bedroom with and a built in mirrored wardrobe and views to the rear of the property.
Cosy single bedroom, currently used as an office.
Contemporary part-tiled bathroom with shower above the bath.
The front of this property has a fully mono-blocked driveway for multiple cars, pathway to the front door and grass area in front of window.
The back of this property is accessed by the white patio doors situated in the dining room, This leads to the highest level of the garden which is covered with grass. Stairs down from this area lead you to an area with red stone chipping and a pathway to back gate. The garden is also surrounded by a large brown wooden fencing.
Coatbridge is home to excellent shopping facilities, sports amenities, swimming baths and parks. There is also a wide variety of restaurants, bistros and pubs. For those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train links to the surrounding towns and cities, including Glasgow and Edinburgh with Kirkwood Train Station being located just a short walk away from the property. The nearby M74 and M8 motorways provide excellent road links throughout the west of Scotland.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Coatbridge:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland s Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100 s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.