£185,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 August 2007||£155,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Delivering a notably bright and well-ordered interior, this impressive family home is set within a popular East Renfrewshire school catchment pocket and captures an attractive outlook to front.
Set within the popular school catchment pocket of Stamperland, this attractive semi-detached home delivers a notably bright and well-ordered complement of apartments an extremely attractive outlook to front.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the accommodation comprises reception vestibule, formal lounge enveloped in natural light and featuring striking slate hearth and floating timber mantle at focal point, comprehensively fitted kitchen affording space for table and chairs as well as sizeable walk-in larder cupboard, two generous upper floor bedrooms (each with fitted storage) and a family bathroom with three piece white suite and overhead shower attachment. Further advantage is drawn from a spacious floored and lined attic area which is accessed from the upper hallway via a pull-down ladder and which offers a superb storage opportunity as well as lending possible alternate purpose as a home office area.
The property enjoys a proud position on Randolph Drive with its elevation securing significant privacy from pavement level as well as striking views from all front apartments. There are garden grounds to both front and rear which, in the latter, have been thoughtfully designed to promote outdoor entertaining. There is also a charming child's play house in situ.
Lounge 17' 4" into bay x 11' 9" max ( 5.28m into bay x 3.58m max )
Kitchen 15' 2" x 6' 1" ( 4.62m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" into bay x 12' max ( 3.78m into bay x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 5' 7" ( 1.75m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.