£79,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 March 2020||£73,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Mid terraced villa situated in to the popular residential area of Bourtreehill comprises of three bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, conservatory and family bathroom. Ideal starter/ family home early viewing advised.
Ideal family home within popular residential area of Bourtreehill in Irvine and in close proximity to local schools, shops and with good transport links to Glasgow. Offering spacious accommodation over two levels, the ground floor comprises of entrance hallway with large storage cupboard, spacious lounge with staircase to upper floor, sizeable conservatory accessed via patio doors from lounge and door from fitted kitchen and a dining room (currently used as bedroom four). On the upper level there are three bedrooms, two benefiting from built in storage, two storage cupboards and a modern family bathroom finished with wet wall paneling. Externally the property has low maintenance grounds to the front and rear. The rear garden is fully fenced, laid to decking and decorative chips is not over looked and has a metal shed. There is on street parking and also a communal carpark across the road. The property also benefits from gas central heating and has double glazing. Will appeal to many, early viewing advised.
Lounge 11' 7" max x 14' 5" max ( 3.53m max x 4.39m max )
Dining Room/ Bed Four 8' 5" x 10' 4" ( 2.57m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 8' 6" max x 9' 10" max ( 2.59m max x 3.00m max )
Conservatory 17' 3" x 8' 1" ( 5.26m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 8' 6" max x 13' 5" max ( 2.59m max x 4.09m max )
Bedroom Two 5' 6" x 15' 2" ( 1.68m x 4.62m )
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 8' 6" ( 1.80m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.