£190,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available and generously proportioned semi-detached villa situated within a desirable area. Early internal viewing of this lovely family home is advised to fully appreciate!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available and generously proportioned semi-detached villa situated within a desirable area, and conveniently located for access to local amenities including schools, leisure facilities and transport routes. The freshly presented accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a recently installed composite security door with side screens, spacious lounge with front facing picture window, a timber fireplace with marble plinth and hearth, a log effect electric fire and a flat screen television bracket. The kitchen boasts a range of contemporary styled fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset sink, pelmet lighting and a breakfast bar with stools. There is an integrated ceramic electric hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood, a dishwasher, concealed "Ideal" combi boiler, an under-stair cupboard which is plumbed for an automatic washing machine, electricity meter / circuit breakers cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring and four spotlights. The sun porch is fully double glazed and leads to the garden. The dining room has "Oak" flooring and there is also a shower room on the ground floor. There are two double bedrooms, one with wardrobes and a cupboard, and a fully tiled contemporary styled bathroom. There is gas central heating, full double glazing, a garage, driveway with two additional parking spaces and good sized gardens. Early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate!
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.73m )
Dining Room 13' 7" x 8' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.62m )
Kitchen 17' 3" x 7' 11" ( 5.26m x 2.41m )
Sun Porch 6' 4" x 4' 8" ( 1.93m x 1.42m )
Bedroom One 19' 1" narrowing to 13' 1" x 13' 10" ( 5.82m narrowing to 3.99m x 4.22m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Garage 16' 10" x 8' 1" ( 5.13m x 2.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.