£390,000 Offers over
This impressive detached residence commands a prime location offering first class family accommodation. Comprising reception hallway, cloaks toilet, spacious lounge, separate dining room, family room, kitchen, utility, 4 beds ( master en-suite), bathroom. Gas C/H. Large Garage. Magnificent Gardens.
"Cornerstone" is a substantial detached residence within splendid garden grounds set amidst a prime location and postcode. The accommodation is particularly spacious comprising of a formal reception hallway, main lounge, separate dining room, family room, cloakroom toilet, kitchen, utility, 4 bedrooms( master en-suite) and family bathroom. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, double garage and delightful gardens grounds which are certain to impress when viewed!
Helensburgh is an affluent town with wide elegant tree-lined streets, long promenade and attractive parks and gardens to create a pleasantly distinguished atmosphere.
The town enjoys an eclectic mix of small exclusive retail outlets as well as large supermarket and chain stores to ensure an enviable quality and lifestyle. There are regular public transport links to major centres of commerce and Glasgow's international airport is a relatively short car journey away. Schooling can be found locally at all levels. Whilst the town enjoys a vibrant nightlife with bars, restaurants and sporting venues to suit every taste.
Lounge 21' 7" x 13' ( 6.58m x 3.96m )
Dining Room 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 19' 4" x 10' 8" ( 5.89m x 3.25m )
Utility 9' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.29m )
Cloakroom Toilet 6' 9" x 5' ( 2.06m x 1.52m )
Family Room 14' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 1 18' x 11' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.53m )
En-Suite 8' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.51m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 3 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 4 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.24m x 1.93m )
Garage 18' x 17' 8" ( 5.49m x 5.38m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.