£380,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 March 2013||£295,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*******CLOSING DATE SET WEDNESDAY 12TH OCTOBER 2022 AT 12NOON*****
This ever popular style of detached bungalow has been enhanced enormously by virtue of both a rear extension and full attic conversion
Enjoying a stylish and contemporary decorative tone, this attractive family home is notably bright and spacious throughout and enjoys a particularly modern specification internally.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; the ground floor accommodation extends to reception hallway, generous rear-facing lounge affording garden access via 'French' door formation, impressive dining sized kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall units with ample additional capacity for family dining, separate utility room, spacious bay-windowed master bedroom with significant fitted storage, practical family snug and an impressive re-fitted four piece bathroom incorporating both independent shower stall and tub.
Again presented in a modern and neutral decorative tone; the upper floor is no less impressive and delivers two extremely well-proportioned double bedrooms each with eaves storage off and a family shower room again boasting a high specification.
Similarly impressive externally, the property sits within a sizeable garden plot which accommodates a lengthy driveway and larger style garage. To the rear there is a large area of lawn which is complemented by an attractive feature sun patio adjacent to the rear of the lounge, both combining to deliver the ideal family proposition.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 3" ( 4.60m x 4.04m )
Television Room 12' 5" max x 6' 6" plus recess ( 3.78m max x 1.98m plus recess )
Dining Kitchen 16' x 13' 1" plus door recess ( 4.88m x 3.99m plus door recess )
Bedroom One Ground 14' 1" Into bay x 12' ( 4.29m Into bay x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 14' 1" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.29m max x 2.84m max )
Bedroom Three 11' 2" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.40m max x 3.33m max )
Family Bathroom 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
Upstairs Shower Room 7' x 5' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.