£210,000 Offers over
This beautifully presented and spacious two bedroom semi detached villa offers versatile family living accommodation and is located in a sought after location. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within..
A superb bright and spacious two bedroom extended semi-detached villa within a highly popular residential location providing flexible family accommodation throughout. A well presented enclosed tiered rear garden with expansive views over Glasgow. There is also the useful addition of a floor and lined loft space with access via a fixed stair which can be utilised in many ways.
The principal accommodation is formed over two levels; the downstairs comprises a welcoming reception hallway with storage, lounge with patio doors to rear, extended fitted kitchen with dining room and access to the rear garden. Stairs lead up to a main bathroom including a three piece suite with shower over bath and two good sized bedrooms.
The property further benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, gardens to front and rear and driveway.
Simshill is within close proximity to a good range of both local and high street shops, popular schooling and for the commuter, nearby rail and bus services to Glasgow City Centre. Viewing of this home is highly recommended by the selling agents.
Lounge 21' Into Bay x 10' 5" Max ( 6.40m Into Bay x 3.17m Max )
Dining Room / Extension 14' 9" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 4.50m Max x 2.51m Max )
Kitchen 9' 2" Max x 8' 4" ( 2.79m Max x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.67m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
Floored Attic Space
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.