£137,500 Offers over
A rare &unique opportunity to purchase this charming 2 bedroom cottage, which dates back circa 1900. The property benefits from its own private garden &is ideally situated in this popular locale.
This 2 bedroom cottage will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, including those seeking one level living.
The property offers well-proportioned accommodation, which consists initially of an entrance hallway, providing access to both of the Bedrooms &the Living/Dining Room. The Living/Dining Room itself has a large window to the front aspect, allowing plenty of natural light into the room making it an ideal space in which to relax, socialise &unwind. The Kitchen is tailored with a range of base units, a window looking out to the rear aspect &a door providing convenient access to the rear of the property. There is a handy &practical Utility area situated off the Living/Dining Room, which also provides access to the Bathroom which comprises of a bath, WC &wash hand basin. The Bedrooms are both doubles in size &with one of the Bedrooms benefiting from in-built storage. The property further benefits from gas radiator heating.
Externally there is a front garden which briefly comprises of a mixture of shrubs, plants &borders. To the rear of the property is a patio seating area which is located outside the Kitchen, whereas there is an additional garden area to the rear, consisting of a lawn area, mature trees &a timber shed which is included in the sale - all of which are enclosed by a stone wall &timber fence. Additionally there is a coal shed, which also provides extra storage provisions.
Living / Dining Room 16' 10" x 12' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 13' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 14' 9" exc wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 4.50m exc wardrobes x 2.64m )
Winchburgh is situated approx. 13 miles from the centre of Edinburgh &offers a good range of local amenities. The towns of Livingston, Broxburn &South Queensferry are a short drive away &provide a wider selection of amenities/supermarkets. Linlithgow is approx 6 miles away &offers a further range of boutique shops, restaurants &is ideal for those seeking outdoor activities, with Beecraigs Country Park &Linlithgow Loch, to name but a few. Winchburgh at present is situated in the catchment area for Linlithgow Academy, plus primary schooling in the village. Winchburgh is also ideally positioned to provide convenient commuting to Edinburgh, Livingston &Fife.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.