£120,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 June 2017||£90,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** HOME REPORT VALUE £125,000**
A fantastic, three bedroom mid terraced villa with generous room dimensions and enclosed rear garden set within an extremely sought after and established locale close to excellent amenities. The property has lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
** HOME REPORT VALUE £125,000**
Offering to the market this delightful Mid Terrace Villa located in popular locale and in a quiet location.
The accommodation is formed over two levels with the ground floor having porch, lounge with views to the front, good size fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted storage units and door leading into the porch and rear garden.
The upper floor has stairs leading to three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and the gardens are positioned to both front and rear of the property. The property is in good condition so early viewing is strongly advised.
East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town. It also boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities. The town is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt.
Lounge / Dining 20' 1" x 11' Max ( 6.12m x 3.35m Max )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.38m Max )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 9" Max ( 3.38m x 3.28m Max )
Bedroom Three 9' 3" Max x 8' 9" ( 2.82m Max x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.