£220,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 April 2008||£177,500||£12,500|
|22 December 2005||£165,000||£105,050|
|30 November 2003||£59,950||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this immaculate and exceptionally well proportioned extended semi-detached villa situated within a desirable and sought after location. Early internal viewing of this outstanding family home is imperative to fully appreciate!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this immaculate and exceptionally well proportioned extended semi-detached villa situated within a desirable and sought after location. This wonderful home is ideally placed for access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops, Glasgow Airport and the M8 motorway. The family accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule entered through a composite security door with side screens, and with tiled flooring, welcoming hall, lounge with solid "Oak" flooring, a wall mounted "Oak" mantelpiece, flat screen television bracket above, and access to the kitchen. The bespoke kitchen boasts a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset sink, a quality "Leisure" gas range, "Dark Oak" effect laminated flooring and six recessed spotlights. The utility porch is plumbed for an automatic washing machine, has a concealed combi boiler, space for a tumble dryer and fridge-freezer, and leads to the conservatory which has a half height media wall and access to the deck via French doors. The bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a claw foot bath with tiling above, an over-bath shower with deluge head and a shower screen. The landing leads to three generously proportioned double bedrooms and the floored/insulated attic via a stow-away ladder. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, large gardens with deck/pergola, parking and a garage.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 9" narrowing to 10' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.58m narrowing to 3.20m )
Dining / Family Room 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Utility Porch 5' 9" x 5' ( 1.75m x 1.52m )
Conservatory 16' 5" x 9' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.90m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.23m )
Garage 18' 1" x 10' 10" ( 5.51m x 3.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.