£160,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|21 August 2006||£117,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A deceptively spacious mid terraced villa set amidst a sizeable and level garden plot and delivering an immaculately ordered balance of family accommodation.
Boasting level access off this popular East Kilbride address, this deceptively spacious mid terraced villa delivers an ideal balance of family accommodation with a notably bright and stylish interior.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, this impressive home delivers a superbly practical split-level configuration which appoints the spacious lounge and comprehensively fitted dining kitchen to a lower level with immediate rear garden access. Thereafter, three generous bedrooms are located over the mid and upper levels of this stylish home; complemented by both a practical two-piece cloakroom on the principal floor and a sizeable modern bathroom on the upper. All accommodation is presented to a high decorative standard with a fresh and neutral edge,
Similarly impressive externally; the rear gardens are set against an idyllic tree-lined back-drop and have been fashioned for low maintenance with a combination of expansive patio and feature shrub bedding.. It should be noted that this area is completely enclosed thus creating the ideal child and pet friendly proposition. There is also off-street parking to the front of the property by virtue of a lengthy driveway.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 8" ( 4.32m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 12' 8" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.86m max x 2.39m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 2" to front of robes x 7' 10" ( 3.40m to front of robes x 2.39m )
Cloakroom 6' max x 2' 8" max ( 1.83m max x 0.81m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" to front of robes x 10' 8" max ( 3.38m to front of robes x 3.25m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" to front of robes x 7' 9" ( 3.10m to front of robes x 2.36m )
Bathroom 8' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.