£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 November 2021||£117,000||£35,000|
|29 March 2004||£82,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Set within an attractive and child-friendly cul-de-sac, this extremely well ordered terraced home has been recently upgraded by virtue of replacement windows throughout and a newly fitted kitchen and therefore promotes as a largely future-proofed buying option.
Boasting a well ordered interior and enhanced enormously by replacement double glazing and a newly fitted kitchen, this two bedroomed home nestles quietly in a popular residential pocket of East Kilbride yet affords convenient access to a variety of nearby amenities and local schools.
Immediately welcoming in to a practical and bright entrance vestibule, the accommodation thereafter extends to formal lounge, impressive re-fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted units with ample space for a breakfasting table, two well-proportioned upper floor bedrooms (the master of which hosts a large inset cupboard) and a family bathroom featuring three piece suite with overhead shower and vanity storage. Of further note, there is an expansive attic area accessed from the upper hallway which delivers a superb additional storage opportunity.
Similarly impressive externally, this home enjoys a fully enclosed rear garden which combines areas of both lawn and patio and presents as an ideal child and pet friendly proposition. There is also a private parking space located to the front of the property.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.65m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 10' 6" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.20m max x 2.62m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 6' 9" plus door recesxs ( 3.56m x 2.06m plus door recesxs )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 5" ( 1.96m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.