£190,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this well presented semi-detached villa situated in a very popular area in Paisley. The property is ideally located for access to local amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport links. Early internal viewing is advised!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this well presented semi-detached villa situated in a very popular area. The property is ideally located for access to local amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport links. The freshly presented accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a Grey u.p.v.c. security door, spacious front facing lounge with an under-stair storage cupboard and access to the kitchen. The large break- fasting kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset sink and pelmet lighting. There is an integrated ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, a dishwasher, Dark Walnut "Karndean" flooring and a breakfast bar with three stools. The utility room has plumbing for an automatic washing machine and access to the rear garden. There is a cloakroom off the hall, and a staircase off to the landing which leads to one single and two double bedrooms, one of which has double built-in wardrobes, and the bathroom with a three piece white suite and Dark Walnut "Karndean" flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a large garage housing the combi boiler and easily kept gardens. Early internal viewing of this wonderful family home is advised!
Lounge 16' 9" x 12' 5" narrowing to 9' 2" ( 5.11m x 3.78m narrowing to 2.79m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.78m x 2.82m )
Utility Porch 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 7' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.39m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.29m )
Garage 18' 2" x 7' 11" ( 5.54m x 2.41m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.