£320,000 Offers over
Well presented detached villa within a sought after development with accommodation comprising, lounge, kitchen, family room, five bedrooms, two en-suites and family bathroom. GCH / DG, gardens.
Presented to the market is this modern 5-bedroom detached property built by Persimmon Homes. Situated in the sought after Lomond Gate development. The property is perfect for families being within easy reach of schooling at both primary and secondary levels.
The property has spacious accommodation comprising a hallway with built in storage and a wc. There is a spacious lounge to the front whilst the kitchen and family area are located to the rear with a utility room off and French doors the garden. Completing the lower level is the former garage which has been converted to a TV room / office. Bedroom one is an excellent size double with built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three have a 'jack n jill' en-suite shower room. There are two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Further enhancements include gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally there are fully enclosed gardens to the rear which comprise an area of turf, patio and seating area. in addition there is a summer house and shed. There is a driveway to the front providing off street parking.
Glenfinnan Drive is well placed being close to Dumbarton Town Centre. It is within an easy commuting distance to Faslane Naval base and Coulport. Public transport and rail links are accessible, as is both primary and secondary schooling. Heading Eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Clydebank and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' ( 4.95m x 3.66m )
Kitchen / Family Area 23' x 11' 6" ( 7.01m x 3.51m )
Utility Room 8' 6" x 5' 7" ( 2.59m x 1.70m )
Tv Room / Office 16' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 16' 6" x 13' 5" ( 5.03m x 4.09m )
Bedroom 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Jack 'n' Jill
Bedroom 9' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.11m )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.