£205,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 April 2019||£200,000||£89,000|
|5 October 2012||£111,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
****CLOSING FRIDAY 20/1/23 AT 12 NOON****
Thoughtfully extended to now deliver a superb balance of family accommodation; this immaculately presented mid-terrace home delivers a stylish and contemporary interior and draws further advantage from the idyllic leafy backdrop against which it's set.
A truly 'walk-in' proposition; this striking family home has been professionally extended and re-configured to now deliver an enhanced layout which will delight those already familiar with the property style.
The welcoming interior comprises entrance vestibule, attractive formal lounge with shallow bay window feature, impressive rear facing family hub incorporating a comprehensively fitted kitchen area with comfortable informal family room (all of which is enveloped in natural light by virtue of twin roof-light windows and sizeable 'French door formation), two generous upper floor double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom featuring white suite and overhead shower attachment.
Of particular note, however, is the practically converted attic play/store room which is accessed by virtue of a fixed stairwell from the principal bedroom. This expansive area draws natural light from a large 'roof-light' window and boasts an abundance of additional eaves storage.
A worthy rival to the flawless interior is the superb rear garden which is predominantly level and fully enclosed to deliver the ideal child and pet friendly proposition. Set against the idyllic back drop of 'The Netherton Braes' and 'White Cart Water' this area combines a sizeable deck with adjacent lawn thus creating the perfect sanctuary in which to relax.
Lounge 11' 6" into bay x 16' 9" max ( 3.51m into bay x 5.11m max )
Family Hub 15' 1" max x 21' max ( 4.60m max x 6.40m max )
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.28m max x 3.58m max )
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 11' 5" ( 2.67m x 3.48m )
Bathroom 5' 10" max x 6' max ( 1.78m max x 1.83m max )
Attic Room 12' max x 14' 4" max ( 3.66m max x 4.37m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.