£100,000 Offers over
3 Bed Semi detached villa with spacious accommodation entrance hall, spacious lounge open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. There is also gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and gardens to front and rear.
Semi detached villa in the popular area of MackinnonTerrace with spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge with dining area and fitted kitchen all on the ground level. On the upper level there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by driveway giving off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The rear gardens are fully enclosed. The property offers excellent family accommodation.
Lounge/diner 21' max x 13' 9" ( 6.40m max x 4.19m )
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.51m max x 3.28m max )
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 1" to wardrobe ( 3.91m x 2.77m to wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" to wardrobe x 7' 11" ( 3.76m to wardrobe x 2.41m )
Bedroom Three 9' 1" max x 9' 6" max ( 2.77m max x 2.90m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.