£200,000 Offers over
Delivering a walk-in proposition; this extremely well-ordered mid-terrace home enjoys level access off of one of Stamperland's more peaceful and family-friendly pockets and has been hugely enhanced by virtue of both a rear extension and re-configured attic area.
Boasting a welcoming interior, this neatly ordered mid terrace home has been thoughtfully extended and re-configured to now deliver an enhanced balance of family accommodation.
Accessed from a level and private front garden; the ground floor layout comprises formal bay windowed lounge with attractive contemporary fire at focal point, separate family dining room enjoying an aspect over the rear garden and a thoughtfully re-fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units with practical coffee bar incorporated and large walk-in larder cupboard.
On the similarly impressive upper floor there are two generously appointed double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom hosting white three piece suite with overhead shower attachment. Of significant note is the superb attic store/playroom which is accessed via a concealed fixed stairwell from the principal bedroom. This area is enveloped in natural light by means of a sizeable roof light window and offers ample additional eaves storage.
Externally, the rear garden has been sensibly designed for ease of maintenance with a level lawn complimented by an attractive covered sun deck. This area is fully enclosed to create the ideal child and pet friendly proposition with the provision of a rear gate to allow lane access.
It should also be noted that this home enjoys the catchment area for a number of highly sought-after East Renfrewshire schools.
Lounge 14' 4" in to bay x 11' 10" max ( 4.37m in to bay x 3.61m max )
Kitchen 17' 8" max x 6' 1" max ( 5.38m max x 1.85m max )
Dining Room 10' 8" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.25m max x 2.59m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 8" in to bay x 12' 1" max ( 4.47m in to bay x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 8" ( 1.88m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.