£420,000 Offers over
Enjoy a desirable Edinburgh location with this recently refurbished, well-proportioned three-bedroom semi-detached home in prestigious Barnton. This property offers light filled, spacious and flexible accommodation over two floors and boasts a newly fitted contemporary kitchen and family bathroom, as well as south-facing conservatory and garden. With superb local amenities nearby, as well as quick access into the city centre, wonderful green spaces and highly regarded schooling it will make an ideal family home.
• A spacious rear living/dining room which flows into the adjacent conservatory through French doors. A versatile and flexible family living space
• Generous south-facing conservatory leading out into the enclosed rear garden
• A newly fitted contemporary kitchen with stylish handleless wall and fl oor units, sleek white worktops and integrated appliances including oven, hob and waste disposal unit
• Useful downstairs upgraded WC with washbasin built to storage
• Bright principal double bedroom with bespoke built-in mirrored wardrobes
• Two double bedrooms overlooking the rear garden, one with built in wardrobe
• A new stylish family bathroom with attractive tiling. Features chrome radiator and three-piece white suite including wall-mounted shower and washbasin built to generous storage
• Floored attic space with access by a slingby ladder
• An enclosed rear garden mainly laid to grass, with established shrubs and patio
• Single integral garage and driveway
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.