£230,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 July 2010||£183,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available, very well proportioned detached villa situated within a desirable and convenient area. Early internal viewing of this wonderful family home is essential to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available, very well proportioned detached villa situated within a sought after area. This lovely family home is ideally located for access to schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a security door with double glazed section and "Light Oak" effect laminated flooring. There is a bright, spacious front facing lounge with "Light Oak" effect laminated flooring and access to the dining kitchen via twin half glazed doors. The dining kitchen boasts a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset sink with mixer tap, a stainless steel gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and space for a fridge-freezer. In addition there is a built-in cupboard housing the electricity meter/circuit breakers and French doors to the rear gardens. The kitchen leads to a utility room with plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a concealed "Ideal" boiler, access to the cloakroom and the gardens. There is a front facing family room / home office with "Light Oak" effect laminated flooring. The landing leads to three double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master has built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a monobloc driveway and lawned gardens with a large decked area to the rear. Early internal viewing of this wonderful family home is advised!
Lounge 15' 1" x 9' 10" narrowing to 8' 6" ( 4.60m x 3.00m narrowing to 2.59m )
Dining Kitchen 21' 9" x 6' 8" extending to 8' 6" ( 6.63m x 2.03m extending to 2.59m )
Utility Room 7' 3" x 6' ( 2.21m x 1.83m )
Family Room 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 10' extending to 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.05m extending to 3.25m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.39m )
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.