£64,000 Offers over
Three bedroom end terraced property offered in the popular Nobleston Estate.
The property does require a degree of upgrading and has been reflected in the attractive asking price.
Internally, the accommodation is laid out over three levels and comprises hall, with large storage cupboard just off and access to the bathroom which currently consists of three piece suite. The lower level of the property leads to the good sized lounge with rear facing window, kitchen with an array of floor and wall mounted units and access door leading out to the rear garden. On the upper level of the property sit three good size bedrooms.
These properties are very popular amongst families due to the location in regards to schools, transport links and amenities.
Early viewing is recommended and appointment is through our Dumbarton office.
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' 2" Max exc. storage ( 4.72m x 4.01m Max exc. storage )
Kitchen/breakfastroom 13' 3" Max inc. worktops &recess x 7' 10" Max inc. worktops &recess ( 4.04m Max inc. worktops &recess x 2.39m Max inc. worktops &recess )
Bedroom 13' 5" Max inc. recess x 9' 5" ( 4.09m Max inc. recess x 2.87m )
Bedroom 10' 8" x 6' 4" Max exc. storage ( 3.25m x 1.93m Max exc. storage )
Bedroom 10' 8" Max exc. storage x 6' 7" ( 3.25m Max exc. storage x 2.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.