£87,000 Offers over
** CLOSING DATE THU 8TH APRIL AT 12PM ** Upload Abode is delighted to present this excellent 2 bedroom end-terrace home situated in a popular area of Blantyre. This property offers new owners the ideal opportunity to make this home their own.
Full Description - ** CLOSING DATE THU 8TH APRIL AT 12PM ** Upload Abode is delighted to present this excellent 2 bedroom end-terrace home situated in a popular area of Blantyre. This property offers new owners the ideal opportunity to make this home their own. It is also in a great location close to local transport links, shops, restaurant s and bars.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. We love our recently renovated shower room which is light, bright and has lots of storage.
2. It s a very cosy, warm lounge to curl up in to watch our favourite films or TV dramas.
3. The location of the house at the end of the terrace means that we re only connected to neighbours on one side. The next house has a large garden adjoining our property so the house is quieter than a mid-terraced property would be.
4. The property isn t overlooked from the front or rear. There is an open outlook from the front along Springfield Cres. The low maintenance front garden has often been the reason for strangers stopping and striking up friendly conversations, while the back garden provides a perfect private spot to relax when the Scottish weather allows.
5. Broompark Rd is a great location which is close to bus links to Glasgow, Hamilton, East Kilbride and Motherwell for shopping, entertainment and a wider range of restaurants but with Carrigan s a short walk away we don t always need to travel.
Entrance to the property is via a decorative UPVC door into the hallway.
Spacious lounge with large window providing an abundance of natural light and offering views of the garden.
Traditional kitchen with a mixture of floor and wall units with handless doors. There is a large storage cupboard under stairs and access to the back garden.
Generous double bedroom with large storage cupboard and ample space for bedroom furniture.
Double bedroom with built-in storage.
Contemporary fully tiled shower room with useful storage in the vanity unit and corner shower enclosure.
The front of the property boasts a well-maintained garden with various shrubs and path to the front door.
The back garden has a patio path, chipped area, shrubs, outdoor storage, fencing and wall to the perimeter.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment. We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingstone Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Blantyre:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland s Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100 s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.