£240,000 Prices from
The Eglinton is a 4 bed detached villa. The kitchen is designed for practical family living with a spacious Kitchen/Dining room area and feature French doors leading out to the rear garden. There is also a Utility room off the kitchen.
Nestled behind Eglinton Country Park in a quite Cul-De-Sac Eglinton Meadows is a small exclusive development of 33 Detached Villas built by Fitzsimmions Homes, consisting of 3 and 4 Bedroom homes with Garages. The Eglinton is a 4 bedroom detached villa built by Fitzsimmions Homes. This four bedroom detached home with internal garage is well proportioned for family living. It consists of a hall leading to all lower accommodation. There is a downstairs WC for your convenience. The kitchen is designed for practical family living with a spacious Kitchen/Dining room area and feature French doors leading out to the rear garden. There is also a Utility room off the kitchen.
Upstairs comprises of 4 bedrooms, The master bedroom has an En-suite and a walk-in wardrobe and there is additional storage off the upper landing.
There is a comprehensive range of local amenities in both Kilwinning and Irvine with inclusive retail shopping, Supermarkets and leisure facilities. With excellent road and Rail links for commuting to Glasgow City Centre.
Every stage of the construction is personally supervised by a director of Fitzsimmions homes the builders, to give exceptional attention to detail and quality resulting in a superb home with the highest degree of insulation, comfort, amenity and value for money.
Lounge 19' 6" x 11' 3" ( 5.94m x 3.43m )
Kitchen/dining 17' 6" max x 14' 1" max ( 5.33m max x 4.29m max )
Utility 8' 5" x 7' max ( 2.57m x 2.13m max )
Master Bedroom 13' 4" excluding recess x 11' 1" ( 4.06m excluding recess x 3.38m )
Bedroom 2 18' 2" max x 9' 2" ( 5.54m max x 2.79m )
Bedroom 3 13' 5" max x 10' 3" ( 4.09m max x 3.12m )
Bedroom 4 13' 6" max x 10' 3" ( 4.11m max x 3.12m )
Bathroom 11' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.45m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.