£175,000 Prices from
The Lugton is a 3 bedroom detached villa built by Fitzsimmions Homes. The ground floor comprises of the kitchen/ dining area, lounge and Downstairs WC. The upstairs of the villa has 3 BEDROOMS, the master with Ensuite
Nestled behind Eglinton Country Park in a quite Cul-De-Sac Eglinton Meadows is a small exclusive development of 33 Detached Villas built by Fitzsimmions Homes, consisting of 3 and 4 Bedroom homes with Garages. The Lugton is a 3 bedroom detached villa with a separate single Garage. The ground floor comprises of the kitchen/ dining area, lounge and Downstairs WC. The upstairs of the villa has 3 Bedrooms, the Master with Ensuite and family bathroom. The kitchen is designed for practical family living with a spacious dining area with feature French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Upstairs you will find a family bathroom and three Bedrooms.
There is a comprehensive range of local amenities in both Kilwinning and Irvine with inclusive retail shopping, Supermarkets and leisure facilities. With excellent road and Rail links for commuting to Glasgow City Centre.
Every stage of the construction is personally supervised by a director of Fitzsimmions homes the builders, to give exceptional attention to detail and quality resulting in a superb home with the highest degree of insulation, comfort, amenity and value for money.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.51m )
Fitzsimmions Homes Ltd are registered with Premier Guarentee and are covered by its 10 year Buildmark cover. While particulars have been prepared with due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, they are intended as a guide only and the right is expressly reserved by the company to amend or vary same without notice. Consequently, nothing contained herein shall constitute or form part of any contract. Fitzsimmions Homes Ltd. reserve the right to alter or change the specification at their discretion. All visuals and photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
Kitchen/dining 21' 3" x 11' 1" ( 6.48m x 3.38m )
Master Bed 11' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.