£320,000 Guide Price
The Carrick by McKernan Homes is a truly outstanding detached villa located in the sought after Mount Vernon area. The property is finished to an exacting standard and only 4 homes of this style remain. Viewing by appointment only.
The Carrick is an exceptional, contemporary detached residence finished to a high specification and is located within the sought after Mount Vernon area. This substantial and beautifully presented family home is formed over two levels with accommodation comprising warm welcoming reception hall, storage cupboard off, cloakroom, bright formal lounge, stunning modern fitted kitchen with open plan dining area giving access to rear gardens via patio doors, utility room allowing access to integral garage. On the upper level there are four double bedrooms, two with en-suite and luxury fully tiled bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazed window units, driveway and garage.
Mount Vernon is a popular residential pocket with schooling at both primary and secondary levels. It is well placed for access to the motorway networks and within less than half a mile to the local train station.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.