£320,000 Guide Price
Plot 20,The Carrick, is an exceptional house style perfect for family living. The generous kitchen/dining room has patio doors leading onto the South facing rear garden and 4 spacious bedrooms. Viewing by appointment via Allen &Harris.
Reserve now for only £1000, a luxury detached 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home. Situated in a small bespoke development, with a choice of kitchen and bathroom design, the Carrick at Mount Vernon Gardens by award winning developers McKernan Homes is located on Hamilton Road in the heart of Mount Vernon, just minutes from the train station (only 17 minutes to Glasgow Central) and motorway links to major destinations including Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh. Being in the catchment area for the esteemed Mount Vernon Primary, having the prestigious Sandyhills Golf Course, the Tollcross International Swimming Centre and Emirates Stadium only minutes away, this is the perfect choice for families and couples alike. Shops and restaurants are also within easy reach with The Fort Shopping Centre and the small towns of Bothwell and Uddingston only a short drive away.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.