£372,995 Guide Price
The Orkney is a stunning four bedroom home with integrated garage
On the ground floor the entrance hall leads you to a generous light and airy lounge. Adding further appeal and value to this home is a stylish kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the secure back garden, a cloakroom and utility room. Upstairs you will find four good sized bedrooms, including one with en-suite and built-in wardrobe and a family bathroom.
A great place to live, East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest towns and was gthe country's first designated 'New Town'. With a wide range of local amenities and the fantastic facilities of Glasgow just a short drive away, it's an ideal location for modern living. East Kilbride is home to several parks, including the fabulous Calderglen Country Park with its beauitful woodland walks, nature trails and play areas. James Hamilton Heritage Park on the north side of the town offers fantastic watersports facilities on its manmade Loch and is overlooked by the historic Mains Castle, dating back to the 15th century. The Show Park is home to East Kilbride Thistle Football Club and the Town Centre Park provides an oasis of green open space in the heart of the town. Sports facilities in the area include the Dollan Aqua Centre with an Olympic sized swimming pool, kids' pool, health suite and two gyms and the East Kilbride Golf Club on the north side of the town.
Living Room 17' 2" x 11' 7" ( 5.23m x 3.53m )
Kitchen/dining 25' 6" x 14' 7" max ( 7.77m x 4.45m max )
Garage 16' 10" x 8' 7" ( 5.13m x 2.62m )
Utility 5' 2" x 2' 4" ( 1.57m x 0.71m )
W.C. 6' 4" x 3' 8" ( 1.93m x 1.12m )
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max x 15' 2" ( 4.62m max x 4.62m )
Bedroom 2 17' 3" x 8' 10" ( 5.26m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 3 12' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 4 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.31m x 1.70m )
En-Suite 7' 9" x 5' ( 2.36m x 1.52m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.